How are you, guys?
These days must be truly harsh for some of you..
But keep your heads up & look at the bright side! 🌟
for a long time could be pretty hard especially for an #active
person but there’re plenty both active and productive things to do at home!
It’s a perfect time to take better care of yourself and others:
- By staying home stop the spread of the #virus
& take care of those who need help and safety the most right now;
- Spend more quality time with your family;
- Read a great book which was waiting it turn;
- Learn new skills, take online courses;
- Increase your work productivity & creativity;
- Make new plans for better tomorrow & better YOU 💫;
- Watch some movies or your favourite TV series without rush or guilt of spending time not that productively as usual (but.. why not?);
- Challenge yourself with daily #bodyweight
- Pay more attention to your healthier #diet
and new recipes!
& list can go on & on..
So to cheer you up a bit we’re sharing one of our sweetest & nutritious recipes 💛
You’ll need just a few #ingredients
and some #love
- 250 ml of #almondmilk
- 1 spoon of your fav #peanutbutter
- 1 scoop of gymON #protein
powder of your choice (we used chocolate flavoured 🍫).
Mix everything in a blender and put some #hazelnuts
#stayhome #stathealthy #staypositive #takecareofyourself #takecareofeachother