W E D D I N G W E D N E S D A Y // Today’s #WeddingPlanningWednesday
topic is dedicated to one of the most important suppliers on your wedding day, your photographer!
Here’s a few tips 👇🏼 on finding the perfect photographer 📸 to capture your special day.
1. Take some time to research styles of wedding photography and reach out to photographers that specialise in the style you’re most drawn to. It’s so important that you appreciate your photographer’s unique shooting and editing style BEFORE booking them for your day.
2. Keep your budget in mind when requesting quotes BUT don’t immediately go for the cheapest option. Your wedding photos are one of the few elements of your day that will last forever and sometimes it’s worth paying a little more to receive perfect, professional imagery.
3. Make sure that you get along well with your photographer! They play a HUGE part in your day and will be there through every excited smile, emotional tear and nervous laugh. Get to know them before your day so that you feel completely comfortable spending time with them.
4. Ask to see a FULL album from one of their real weddings. Their Instagram feed will give you a good idea of their style, but it’s a good idea to look through a full wedding gallery to check that they capture all of the gorgeous details, group shots and portraits that you want from your own wedding.
5. Consider exactly what is included when you book your photographer (and establish which add-ons are most important to you). These could include an album, additional hours of coverage, an engagement shoot or a second photographer on the wedding day, all of which are lovely to include IF you can.
Let me know in the comments if you have any questions relating to wedding photography AND remember to hit SAVE 👆🏼 on this post to keep all of your #WeddingPlanningTips
💍 in one place!