Vegan Cheese Lasagna 🧀 w/ Eggplant 🍆, Zucchini 🥒, Mushrooms 🍄, and Organic Tomato Sauce 🍅.
1. Bring 6 cups of water to a boil and add a pack of green lentil lasagna sheets from “Whole Foods Market” (2 ingredients-green lentil flour and water) into the pot.
2. In a baking pan, pour a 1/4 cup of tomato sauce in and spread to create the bottom layer.
3. Add four lasagna sheets, sliced eggplant, and a 1/2 cup of @daiyafoods
vegan shredded cheese.
4. Add another 4 sheets of lasagna, spread a 1/4 cup of tomato sauce over, and add a layer of 1 sliced zucchini.
5. Sprinkle another layer of 1/2 cup vegan cheese, add 4 sheets of lasagna, spread a 1/4 cup of tomato sauce, and add a layer of sliced mushrooms.
6. Add a final layer of lasagna sheets, spread a 1/4 cup of tomato sauce, and bake in the oven covered with aluminum foil for 20 minutes on 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Remove aluminum foil after 20 minutes of baking and bake for a final 15 minutes.
8. When done, sprinkle a 1/2 cup of @daiyafoods
vegan cheese over the top and let it cool for 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
For more plant based recipes, visit (noproblemvegan.com/recipes)🌿.
#veganlasagna #vegancheese #greenlentillasagna #glutenfree #dairyfree #soyfree #homemade #veganitalianfood #plantbased #veganofig #veganfood #whatveganseat #veganfoodshare #crueltyfree #healthy #cleaneating #govegan #instafood #wholefoods #animallovers #vegan #noproblemvegan