When was the last time you felt “grounded”? I mean when you last felt really present, connected and calm?For some this may happen on a daily basis and for others a rare occurrence. Finding the time to #reground
our selves can be the difference between pain and suffering or joy and contentment in our lives. 🌿
Studies have shown that by being fully present in your body and feeling connected to the earth, we can actually heal our selves from issues of depression, anxiety or even inflammation in the body. 🌿
Just like the earth our bodies are made up of energy and cells. When we can connect and feel the presence of nature, our bodies receive a powerful charge just like a battery would. At one time we were always connected to to the natural world. Rising with the sun, eating off the land, and using products and materials only found in nature. It is easy to become disconnected in today’s modern world with hectic schedules, spending most our time in doors and artificial everything.
When we can re-center our selves in nature we are connecting back to our roots, it’s like going home. This happens for me anytime I am out side, I begin to feel more balanced, strong, less stressed, and centered. 🌿
If your experiencing signs of pain, anxiety, or aggravation this is the body signaling it’s time for you to re-connect. If your not sure where to start, try one of these below:
🌿 Top 5 grounding tips
1. Turn off phone, music, tv.
2. Take off your shoes and walk barefoot through the grass, dirt or sand.
3. Go for a walk, hike or run away from busy streets. Breathe in the fresh air and feel the breeze around you.
4. Find a sunny spot outside, in your home or office. Sit down and close your eyes and smile. Take a few deep breaths and feel the sunshine on your face.
5. Incorporate more naturally made materials in your home or workspace.
6. Get your hands dirty. Involve your self more in grading or farming. Direct contact with the earth has the most benefits.
Have other ways you like to get “grounded” I’d love to hear! Leave a comment below.👇🏼