Lemon-ey, garlic Shrimp & Asparagus Alfredo 🍤🍋 Is “lemon-ey” even a word?! It sounds like “let-me-eat” 😆 I’ll tell ya, this is another flavorful meal that is within my @ww
points! Only 7 pts!
I forgot how simple ingredients make the best food.
1. 1 pound shrimp (pre-cooked)
2. 1 bundle asparagus, ends cut off.
3. 1 lemon
4. 1 tablespoon minced garlic
5. Pinch of salt, pepper, parsley and red pepper flakes.
6. Whipped cream cheese
7. Butter (I found a good one that’s plant based)
8. 1 can @palmini_pasta
1. Spray indoor grill pan with nonstick spray. Place on high heat. Add asparagus, salt, pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice. Reduce heat to medium and cover for five minutes.
2. In a separate pan, add two tablespoons of butter, garlic, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Sauté for two minutes.
3. Add shrimp to pan and cover. Let simmer for ten minutes.
4. Add “pasta” to shrimp. Simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Add a tablespoon or two of whipped cream cheese to a bowl. Add shrimp and pasta, stir together.
6. Slice asparagus and add to pasta.