Can never say no to a perfect bowl of #ramen
If you love classic homemade chicken ramen, that is simple to make.but you can still customize to your taste- then this chicken ramen recipe is for you!
This ramen soup recipe is easily adaptable to ingredients you have at home.
1 tsp sesame oil or any oil
3 garlic cloves
1 tsp thinly sliced ginger
2 tbsp regular white vinegar
1 tsp salt or to taste
1 tsp black paper
1 tbsp soy Sauce
1 tbsp sriracha
2cup chicken stock
1 or 2 boiled egg
Coriander leaf for garnishing
1. In a mixing bowl add chicken breast, oil,1tsp garlic,1tbsp salt, 1/2 tsp black paper and mix it well.
2. Marinate for 1h
3. In a bowl add chicken stock, 1tbsp soy sauce, 1tsp sriracha sauce and mix it well.
4. Keep aside.
5. Heat 1tbsp oil in a pan,add the marinated chicken in it.
6. Cook untill it turns dark brown in color from all sides or chicken is fully cooked.
7. Remove it from heat and cut it into pieces.
8. Keep aside
9. Heat 1tbsp oil in a skillets, add 1tbsp garlic, 1tbsp ginger and stir well.
10. Then add onions fry till it turns golden brown in color.
11. Now add green chillis, boiled beans, carrots and mix it well.
12. Cook for 4-5 minutes on medium heat
13. Then, add the cooked chicken and and mixed it well.
14. Now add the prepared mixture and mix it well
15. Add noodles, water and mix it well again
16. Bring it to boil
17. Add 1/4 tsp black paper and mix it well.
18. Cook for 8-10min on medium heat
19. Add the cooked noodles in a serving dish.
20. Add grilled chicken and boiled egg on it.
21. Garnish with coriander
22. Done. Now enjoy your favourite ramen😋😋 .
🍜 #ramenlover #ramenchallenge #ramensoup #ramenbowl #foodphotography #food #foodie #foodstylist #asimriaz #sid #sidnazz #foodiesofinstagram #foodstagram #foodlover #foodblogger #foodindia #fooditaly #foodaholic #foodpics #foodvsco #foody #foodlover #foodbeast #foodstylist #foodography #foodforthought #yummyinmytummy